How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad
Want to sync contacts from iPhone to your new iPad? In this quick tip, we will show you how to sync contacts from iPhone 7/8 (Plus)/X to iPad.
AnyTrans for iOS is capable of transferring contacts, notes, messages, photos and more from one iDevice to another. Download and try it before we start this tutorial about 3 ways to sync iPhone contacts to iPad.
In this new round of “Upgrade to new iPhone”, are you ready for upgrading your old iPhone to the new iPhone 8 (Plus)/X? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
Q: “Does anyone know of a way to sync all my contacts from my iPhone straight into my iPad Air 2 without having to re-type all of them in? Thanks a lot.”
– A User from SuperUser
How to Sync Contacts from iPhone 7/8 (Plus)/X to iPad
The iPad can be regarded as a bigger iPhone that can complete almost everything we do on our handy iPhone. For iPhone users, when they get a new iPad, the first thing must be syncing data to the new tablet like contacts, calendars, photos, movies etc. On your iPad, you can send iMessages or make a call with FaceTime, so you will need to sync iPhone contacts to your iPad for convenient use. In this guide, we show you how to sync all contacts from iPhone 6/7/8/X with iPad with iCloud, and also offer you one simple tool to selectively transfer from iPhone to iPad in a quick way.
Part 1: How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad Easily and Quickly
AnyTrans for iOS is an iOS content transfer that is compatible with all iPhone, iPad, and iPod, including the latest iPhone 8 (Plus)/X and iPad Pro.
- It helps sync contacts from iPhone 7/8 (Plus)/X to iPad directly. and you can preview and get the selected contacts to iPad instead of iCloud full sync.
- It manages to remove all contacts from iPhone/iPad to save your time.
- It allows you to transfer contacts from iPhone/iPad to computer in CSV/VCF format.
- Besides contacts, you can get messages, notes, calendar, photos, music, videos, and more from iPhone to iPad, or to your new iPhone.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans for iOS on your computer and then connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2. Scroll down or click the tab to go to the category management page. Select Contacts. Please make sure AnyTrans for iOS shows contents in your iPhone, you may change the source device by clicking the button in the upper left corner.
Step 3. AnyTrans for iOS would display all contacts in your iPhone 8, select the contacts you want to transfer, then click the To Another iDevice button in the upper right corner.
You May Like: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer >
Note: This method also can be applied to copy contacts from iPad to iPhone iPod touch, or from iPod to iPhone/iPad.
Part 2: How to Sync Contacts from iPhone 6/7/8/X to iPad with iCloud
Theoretically speaking, syncing with iCloud is the easiest way to get contacts from iPhone to iPad, you just need to set up your iPhone and iPad with the following steps:
Setting > iCloud > Enter your Apple ID and Password > Sign in > Switch on Contacts > Select Merge to combine your contacts with iCloud database.
How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad with iCloud
– Please perform these steps both on your iPhone and iPad.
– Ensure your iPhone and iPad have a Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
The Bottom Line
With iMobie AnyTrans for iOS, not only can you sync contacts from iPhone to iPad, but also you can sync music, photos, videos, messages, calendar, notes and other iOS data to iPad and iPod touch. Why not download AnyTrans for iOS and give it a try now? By the way, if you have any question about this post or meet any problem when syncing contacts from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans for iOS, be free to contact us with email or leaving a comment, and we will reply to you as soon as possible!
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone
- How to Remove Duplicate Contacts from iPhone
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac
- PhoneBrowse – Free iPhone Explorer Software
- PhoneClean – Best iPhone Cleaner Software
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer