Want to know how to transfer photos from PC/Mac to iPhone 6/6s? Read this post and know two ways to get pictures from computer to iPhone with/without iTunes.
Apple has announced the new iPhone generation – iPhone X and iPhone 8/8 Plus this year, so the price of older iPhone – iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s will definitely drop. To many users, it’s the best time to get this price-dropping but excellent iPhone if you don’t want the latest iPhone X or iPhone 8.
After getting your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s, you may want to get some lovely pictures from computer to iPhone 6/6s with ease. Of course, iTunes can help you sync and copy photos from PC/Mac to iPhone but it means wiping all existing data on iPhone. So here we’ll show you a non-iTunes way to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 6/6s – AnyTrans for iOS.
Also Read: How to Fix iCloud not Backing Up Photos >
While transferring photos from computer to iPhone 6 with iTunes, your previous photos, music and other data might be removed and replaced by the photos. Please be careful with this method.
1. Connect your iPhone 6/6s to your computer, and launch iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically.
2. In your computer, create a folder with the photos you want to transfer.
3. In iTunes, select your device name and tap the Photos tab.
4. Choose the folder you created before.
5. Click the Apply button to start transfer photos from computer to your iPhone 6/6s (Plus).
While transferring photos from computer to iPhone 6 with iTunes, you may get the notification of iCloud Photo is On. Here are three solutions for this.
Solution 1. Turn off iCloud Photo.
Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Switch the tab next to Photos, choose Remove from iPhone or Download Photos & Videos, your iCloud Photos is now turned off.
Please note that after turning off iCloud Photos, you have to either remove all iCloud photos on your iPhone or download iCloud photos and videos to iPhone, which would be a large burden for your iPhone. If you are not satisfied with this solution, please refer to other solutions.
Solution 2. Except for transferring photos from computer to iPhone, you can use iCloud to directly transfer photos from computer to iCloud, then all newly added photos would be synced to your iPhone, please refer to this post for more details. How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iCloud >
Solution 3. Do as Part 2 shows.
As shown above, you may feel it is a little clumsy to use iTunes and you can easily get into troubles because of wrong operation if you are not so familiar with iTunes. So here we’ll introduce you one tool – AnyTrans for iOS, which is said to be the best iTunes alternative. Let’s check some features of AnyTrans for iOS below:
– Supports transferring photos, videos, music, ringtones, contacts, app, messages, calendar, books and more from PC or Mac computer to iPhone.
– Supports accessing and extracting iCloud backup files in a selectively way, and it won’t cause any data removing during the process.
– Guarantees you 100% Safe & Security. AnyTrans for iOS is absolutely clean and won’t wipe or keep any of your private files during the process.
1. Run AnyTrans for iOS, connect iPhone 6/6s to computer by using a USB cable, and click “Add Content” button as shown in the screenshot.
2. Select photos you want to upload to your iPhone 6/6s, and click “Open” to finish all transferring process. After this step, all selected pictures will be saved in Photo app on your device.
You can also use this method to upload songs, PDF, videos and other AnyTrans for iOS supported file types to your iPhone 6/6s/7/5/5s/4/4s/SE. The uploaded files will be put into the right app on your device.
AnyTrans for iOS can help you transfer photos from computer to iPhone 6/6s without any data erasing. Also you can use AnyTrans for iOS to access iTunes/iCloud data, download videos on device and etc. Why not just give it a try? If this post solved your problem, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Submit Your Question to Us, Get an Answer within 24 hours Ask Your Question
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
The best tool to transfer, backup and manage your iPhone iPad content, even iTunes, iCloud backup files. As easy as ABC!