How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 with/without iTunes
Want to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 7 but do not know how? This guide offers 2 ways to help you copy pictures from computer to your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Download this easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool prior to save your time and then follow this guide to transfer pictures from PC/Mac computer to iPhone 7 in minutes.
The next generation of Apple iPhone is supposed to be released in this fall. Rumors about this brand new iPhone 7 are getting heated for the latest leaks, like the Smart Connector and the lack of mute switch. Are you going to get one as your first iPhone? If so, then you will meet many confusing problems as an iPhone newbie, because it can be kind of difficult to add data to it. And here in this guide we will teach you how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 7. Let's get it on.
Part 1. Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 /7 Plus with iTunes
The traditional way is using iTunes to sync pictures, but it is kind of complicated and time-consuming.
Step 1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes > Open it.
Step 2. Create a new folder and drag the pictures you need into that folder on computer.
Step 3. Click on Device tab > Choose Photos > Click on Sync Photos.
Step 4. Choose the folder that you created before > Click on Apply.
Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 with iTunes
One important thing you need to know: iTunes will erase the existing data, like photos, music, ringtones etc. Do not want to lose anything? The next method can help you.
Part 2. Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one easy-to-use iTunes alternative that can meet all your needs in managing your iPhone 7 content. With AnyTrans, you can:
- Transfer photos from computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus without data loss.
- Import iPhone photos to computer easily, including pictures synced with iTunes.
- Copy pictures from iPhone/Android to iPhone 7 directly.
- Delete multiple photos from your iPhone to free up space.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Plug in your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Click on Photos on the homepage > Choose Photo Library.
Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button > Select the photos you want to transfer > Click on Open.
Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 3
After the transfer, you can go to your iPhone to have a check, and you can move them to the album you created: Go to Photos app > Photos > Tap Select > Choose the photos > Tap Add To > Choose one album as destination.
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can help you transfer photos from computer to iPhone 7 successfully. Besides photos, AnyTrans also supports transferring videos, music, ringtones and more. Give it a free try now!
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download Videos to iPhone 7 – Read this post to see how to transfer videos from computer to new iPhone 7. Read More >>
- How to Add Music to iPhone 7 – This guide will show you one quick way to put songs on iPhone 7 without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC – Read this guide to get 3 ways to copy pictures from iPhone to Windows 7/8/10. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – This post will teach you how to transfer music between 2 iPhones. Read More >>