How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 with/without iTunes
Want to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 7 but do not know how? This guide offers 2 ways to help you copy pictures from PC/Mac to iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Download this easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool prior to save your time and then follow this guide to transfer pictures from PC/Mac computer to iPhone 7 in minutes.
It has been a few weeks since the release of new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, and now you have finally got one as your first iPhone. Updating to new iPhone is great, however, as a newbie you can meet many confusing problems when you are trying to transfer data from Android to iPhone 7/7 Plus. You may also have no idea about how to add some contents like photos to iPhone 7.
To help you out, here in this guide we will teach you how to transfer photos from PC/Mac computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus via two different methods. Now let’s get it on.
Part 1. Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one easy-to-use iTunes alternative that can meet all your needs in managing your iPhone 7 content. With AnyTrans, you can:
- Transfer photos from computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus without data loss.
- Import iPhone photos to computer easily, including pictures synced with iTunes.
- Copy pictures from iPhone/Android to iPhone 7 directly.
- Delete multiple photos from your iPhone to free up space.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Plug in your iPhone to computer via USB cable > Scroll down or click the button at right.
Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Photos on the homepage > Choose Photo Library.
Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button > Select the photos you want to transfer > Click on Open to start transfer photos from computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 3
After the transfer, you can go to your iPhone to have a check, and you can move them to the album you created: Go to Photos app > Photos > Tap Select > Choose the photos > Tap Add To > Choose one album as destination.
Part 2. Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus with iTunes
One important thing you need to know: iTunes will erase the existing data, like photos, music, ringtones etc. Do not want to lose anything? Refer to Part 1 to see how to transfer photos from PC/Mac to iPhone 7 without data loss.
The traditional way is using iTunes to sync pictures, but it is kind of complicated and time-consuming.
Step 1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes > Open it.
Step 2. Create a new folder and drag the pictures you need into that folder on computer.
Step 3. Click on Device tab > Choose Photos > Click on Sync Photos.
Step 4. Choose the folder that you created before > Click on Apply.
Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus with iTunes
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can help you transfer photos from computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus successfully. Besides photos, AnyTrans also supports transferring videos, music, ringtones and more. Give it a free try now!
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download Videos to iPhone 7 – Read this post to see how to transfer videos from computer to new iPhone 7. Read More >>
- How to Add Music to iPhone 7 – This guide will show you one quick way to put songs on iPhone 7 without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC – Read this guide to get 3 ways to copy pictures from iPhone to Windows 7/8/10. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – This post will teach you how to transfer music between 2 iPhones. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone – Read this guide to see how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone. Read More >>