View the most comprehensive guides to transfer and manage Music, Photos, Messages, WhatsApp or other data, safely back up any iOS device data, manage iTunes & iCloud data and backups, move data to new iPhone, arrange home screen, customize ringtones, search & download apps for iOS device and mirror iPhone screen to computer. Download and try it now.
Whether you encounter the similar situations below?
“I want to manage notes on my iPhone. Any suggestions?”
“I want to transfer notes from my iPhone 12 to computer. What can I do?”
If you encounter the similar situations above, don’t worry. “Notes” function can help you to transfer notes to computer & between iOS devices, delete unwanted notes and even upload notes to iCloud with a few clicks. The following instructions will help you do it.
|Windows OS||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista (both 32bit and 64bit)|
|Mac OS||macOS Sonoma, macOS Ventura, macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11|
|iOS||All iOS Devices with iOS Version 5 and above|
1. When using the Windows version of AnyTrans, you're supposed to download the iTunes on your computer to help detect iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. (iTunes 9.0 or above, including the latest iTunes.)
2. If you want to get more info about the tech specs, please refer to this page.
|Benefits||Trial Version||Activated Version|
|Notes Management||Transfer 30 items within 3 days|
Before managing contacts, please get AnyTrans download and install on your computer. Please make sure the network is stable while downloading and installing AnyTrans on your computer.
By default, AnyTrans will detect your iOS device automatically. If you don’t connect your iOS device to computer or your iOS device isn’t recognized, you will see “Please connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod” interface as below.
Once your iOS device is recognized, the interface below will display.
If AnyTrans fails to recognize your iOS device, you may try these troubleshooting steps to solve this problem.
Please click More button and choose Notes option. If you have a backup, it will load notes automatically. If you don’t have any backups, please click Back up Now button to detect notes.
After the backing up process is completed, it will display the total number of notes on the right side of the Notes icon. If it shows no number in the Notes icon, it indicates that there is no note in your device.
Just take transferring notes from iPhone to computer as an example. After you choose the notes you want to transfer, please click To PC button. And you can also:
Add: Add notes from computer to iOS device.
Refresh: Refresh the interface to load notes correctly.
Delete: Delete the unwanted notes.
Upload: Transfer notes from device to iCloud.
Edit: Modify the notes.
Once transfer process completes, you will see “Transfer Completed” Page. To locate notes exported on computer, please click View files button. To transfer more notes, please click Transfer More button.
1. With iOS 11 or higher, AnyTrans does not support detecting the notes on iPhone due to Apple restrictions. To detect and manage notes, you need to click “Back up now” option to back up the notes at first.
2. If you sign out your iCloud from device, the notes will not be kept on your device.
3. If you switch your iCloud on device to another one, iCloud notes from the new account will be downloaded to the device.
5. If you delete notes by accident, our another software PhoneRescue for iOS can help you recover them.