How to Recover Photos from Stolen iPhone
The dreadful thing happens to your iPhone – it is stolen and you want to recover the valuable photos from it. Read this guide to learn a safe and reliable method.
Try the iPhone backup extractor PhoneRescue now by downloading the free trial, and then follow the guide to know how to recover photos from stolen iPhone easily.
A question from Apple Support Communities: “My iPhone was stolen 1 month ago. I have set up an “erase content” and iCloud block via the Find My iPhone app. Will I be able to retrieve photos on my stolen iPhone via an iTunes or iCloud restore/backup some how?
Just like the user mentioned above, many iPhone users have been stuck in the same situation. It is nearly impossible to get back the stolen iPhone, but how about the data like photos on your it? Can you recover photos from a stolen iPhone?
Apple offers all the iDevices users two ways to back up their iPhone/iPad/iPod touch – iTunes and iCloud. Therefore, if you have created an iTunes or iCloud backup in advance, it is possible to get back the photos on it.
Solution: You will not need to restore the backup to a new iPhone because this is time wasting and can cause the data erase. Here we will introduce you an iPhone backup extractor named PhoneRescue, which allows you recover photos from stolen iPhone by extracting them from iTunes/iCloud backup.
Also Read: Top 5 iPhone Backup Extractors >
A Brief Introduction of PhoneRescue
- As a professional data recovery tool, PhoneRescue focuses on analyzing and recovering your most important 28 types of iOS content like music, photos, messages, contacts and so on.
- Offers 3 recovery modes to help you recover deleted or lost iPhone photos in any situation. No matter whether you have made a backup, no matter whether your iPhone is still available, you can get a way to recover deleted or lost photos.
- Extracts photos from iTunes or iCloud backup files even if your iPhone is stolen or not at hand. Selectively scan and recover pictures from stolen iPhone via backup without performing restore.
- User – friendly interface makes it simple and easy to use. A concise task preview window and humanized step-by-step user guide makes it easy to operate.
Before recovering photos you must make sure that you have created backups with iTunes or iCloud. Then you should download and install PhoneRescue on your computer.
How to Recover Photos from Stolen iPhone via iTunes Backup
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue > Select Recover from iTunes Backup > Click on Right Arrow to enter the next page.
Retrieve Photos from Stolen iPhone via PhoneRescue – Step 1
Step 2. Select the backup that contains the photos you need > Click on Right Arrow to scan the backup.
Retrieve Photos from Stolen iPhone via PhoneRescue – Step 2
Step 3. Select Photos > Preview and select the photos you need > Click on To Computer button to download them to computer.
Retrieve Photos from Stolen iPhone via PhoneRescue – Step 3
- Above method is about how to recover photos from iTunes backup with PhoneRescue. If you have created backups on iCloud instead of iTunes you can select the third mode – Recover from iCloud, and then recover photos from stolen iPhone via iCloud backup by following this tutorial: How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup >
- After recovering these photos on computer you can transfer them to your new device or other iDevice by AnyTrans without erasing your previous photos. In this way, all things you want will be back to you.
The Bottom Line
With the help of PhoneRescue, you can easily find back your deleted or lost photos. Besides, you can also recover other kinds of iOS contents, like Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar, etc. And also can recover iOS contents on iDevice directly without any iTunes or iCloud backup. Go to download PhoneRescue now. Regarding to this post, if you have any question or suggestion, don't be hesitate to contact us by Email or leaving comments.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iTunes Backup – This post introduces you an easy way to recover your text message. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Contacts from iCloud – It shows you how to get back your important contacts easily. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve notes from iPhone backup – It can help you recover deleted notes with several steps. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Notes from iPhone Backup – This guide give an easy way to get notes back. Read more >>