How to Recover Photos from Stolen iPhone
Want to know how can get these pictures back from your lost or stolen iPhone 6/6s/7? Read this guide to restore your photos from lost or stolen iPhone as quick as possible.
Get PhoneRescue downloaded to your computer and follow the detailed instructions below to get pictures back from lost iPhone easily.
“My iPhone 6s was stolen 1 month ago. I have set up an “erase content” and iCloud block via the Find My iPhone app. Will I be able to retrieve photos on my stolen iPhone via an iTunes or iCloud restore/backup some how?
A question from Apple Support Communities
Just like the user mentioned above, many iPhone users have been stuck in the same situation. It is nearly impossible to get back the stolen iPhone, but how about the data like photos on it? Can you get pictures back from a stolen iPhone?
Restoring the backup to a new iPhone is time wasting, let alone it will cause data erasing on new iPhone. Therefore, here we will introduce you an iPhone backup extractor named PhoneRescue, which allows you recover photos from stolen iPhone 6/6s/7 by extracting them from iTunes or iCloud backup without wiping any existing data.
Also Read: Top 5 iPhone Backup Extractors >
A Brief Introduction of PhoneRescue
1. As a professional data recovery tool, PhoneRescue focuses on extracting and recovering your most important 28 types of iOS content like music, photos, messages, contacts and more on iPhone 6/6s/7.
2. Offers 3 recovery modes to help you recover deleted or lost iPhone photos in any situation. No matter whether you have made a backup, no matter whether your iPhone is still available, you can get a way to recover deleted or lost photos.
3. Extracts photos from iTunes or iCloud backup files even if your iPhone is stolen or not at hand. Selectively scan and recover pictures from stolen or lost iPhonevia backup without performing restore.
How to Recover Photos from Stolen iPhone via iTunes Backup
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue > Select Recover from iTunes Backup > Click on Right Arrow to enter the next page.
Retrieve Photos from Stolen iPhone via PhoneRescue – Step 1
Step 2. Select the backup that contains the photos you need > Click on Right Arrow to scan the backup.
Retrieve Photos from Stolen iPhone via PhoneRescue – Step 2
Step 3. Select Photos > Preview and select the photos you need > Click on To Computer button to download them to computer.
Retrieve Photos from Stolen iPhone via PhoneRescue – Step 3
If you have created backup on iCloud instead of iTunes, you can choose the third mode to get photos back from lost iPhone via iCloud backup.
Can’t Miss: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone >
The Bottom Line
With the help of PhoneRescue, you can easily find back your deleted or lost photos. Besides, you can also recover other kinds of iOS contents, like Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar, etc. And also can recover iOS contents on iDevice directly without any iTunes or iCloud backup. Go to download PhoneRescue now. Regarding to this post, if you have any question or suggestion, don't be hesitate to contact us by Email or leaving comments.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iTunes Backup – This post introduces you an easy way to recover your text message. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Contacts from iCloud – It shows you how to get back your important contacts easily. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve notes from iPhone backup – It can help you recover deleted notes with several steps. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Notes from iPhone Backup – This guide give an easy way to get notes back. Read more >>