How to Retrieve Photos from iPhone Backup
Have you lost some valuable photos from iPhone and want to retrieve them from iTunes backup? This guide tells you how to retrieve photos from iPhone backup in an easy and quick way.
Follow this tutorial and use this comprehensive iPhone data recovery tool to find lost pictures and photos from iTunes backup on your PC or Mac.
Through our survey, over 79% iPhone users rely iPhone / iTunes / iCloud to store their important personal data. In order to help you extract useful photos, messages, notes and more from your backup, we composed this 2016 iPhone Backup Extractor Software Review for your reference.
Q: "Unfortunately my iPhone has been stolen. Thankfully I have an iTunes backup of all its data on my PC. How do I view or retrieve photos from this backup? I do not have another Apple device that can view photos and my iCloud account does not contain any photos. Cheers for any answers!"
It is a pity that we sometimes get our iPhone lost or stolen and our important data including our valuable photos get lost too. What comforts us a little is we still have iTunes backups on our computer. So, how to retrieve photos from iPhone backup?
We are used to restoring our device from backup to get back our lost data. However, this method requires you to connect your device to computer. So in this post, we offer you another method to retrieve data from iTunes backup. And it could be better than iTunes in recovering photos on your iPhone – never erasing your content and data.
You May Like: Quick Guide to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone >
Tool We'll Use to Recover Pictures
This simple data recovery tool - PhoneRescue - is capable of retrieving both Android and iOS data. With PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery, you can easily access and view photos on iPhone backup that you created with iTunes and iCloud, no matter what iPhone or iPad you are using. And it also help you extract these kind of pictures from backup to your computer (no matter Mac or PC).
You May Like: How to Download Pictures from iCloud
How to Retrieve Photos from iPhone Backup
When downloading PhoneRescue to your computer, please choose Download for iOS. After downloading it, you can quickly access photos on your iTunes backup and export them to your computer with PhoneRescue.
Step 1. Install and run PhoneRescue on your computer, choose "Recover from iTunes Backup", and then click "Next" to scan photos on iPhone backup. (You needn't connect your device if you want to get only pictures from iTunes.)
Retrieve Photos from iPhone Backup
Step 2. Check Photos and click OK > Choose the backup contains your deleted photos.
How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPhone Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Select a backup among the backup lists on the left-side, and click "Next".
Step 4. After scan, just click Photos, Photos Videos, Thumbnails or App Photos to preview pictures. You can select any items and download them to your computer by clicking the "To Computer" button.
Retrieve Photos from iPhone Backup – Step 4
Must Read: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad >
Note: Besides restore photos from iTunes backup, PhoneRescue also allows to retrieve photos from iOS device and iCloud.
The Bottom Line
PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery gives you full support on retrieving photos from iPhone backup, and all of the retrieved photos will be transferred to your computer. Any questions about this guide or PhoneRescue is welcomed, at the same time, don't forget to share this guide to your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad - Read this post to know a totally new iPhone data recovery tool. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPad - Want to recover deleted or lost photos from iPad? Read this post to learn more. Read more >>
- How to Undelete Photos on iPhone with or without Backup - This post tells you how to undelete photos on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Restore iPhone iPad iPod touch Photos from iCloud - This post helps you seletively restore photos from iCloud backup. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>