How to Recover All Deleted Messages on iPhone
iPhone deleted all messages and don’t know how to fix it ? Read this guide to learn a quick way to recover deleted text messages, iMessages and attached images on.
Download PhoneRescue to retrieve lost/deleted text messages from iPhone, iPhone backup and iCloud Drive without erasing any data on iPhone.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
Question: Today, I was unable to text anyone and I decided to turn off my phone for a while. Once I switched it on, all of my texts were gone. Why did my iPhone delete all my messages? What’s wrong with it, and is there any way to retrieve my lost messages? iPhone 6s with iOS 9.3.2.
- A User from Apple Support Community
Analysis: As an iPhone or iPad user, you should know that you may lose all of your messages due to some reasons, such as iOS upgrade, accidental deletion, device upgrade, device failure, or some unknown reasons just like the user mentioned above.
In order to retrieve lost iPhone MMS, SMS or messages attachments, most of iDevice users would like to restore their device with iTunes or iCloud. However, it requires an available backup and it will erase your iPhone and the data on your device will be replaced by the data in backup. In other words, you are getting back deleted messages at the cost of losing all the current data on your device. Worst of all, if you have no backup, normally, it means all of your deleted messages cannot be found back.
Luckily, in this guide, we will recommend you a professional iPhone data recovery tool to help you recover all deleted messages to your iPhone, no matter whether you have iPhone backup. Now let’s know the tool we’ll use to fix the problem of iPhone deleted all messages.
Tool to Recover iPhone Messsages - PhoneRescue
As an all-in-one data recovery software, PhoneRescue supports getting back data from both Android and iOS devices. With PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery you are able to recover 24 + types of iOS data and files, like photos, videos, messages, contacts, call history, notes app data (for example, Skype messages), etc.
- Supports previewing deleted messages in thumbnails before performing recovery so that you can selectively extract messages you like in stead of all the data on your iDevice.
- Offers you 3 methods to recover deleted messages: on iPhone/iPad directly, from iTunes backup and from iCloud backup. No matter whether you have made a backup, you can get a way to retrieve deleted iPhone messages without restoring your iDevice.
- Supports all the kinds of messages, like text messages. SMS messages, MMS messages, iMessage and attachment.
- Also supports exporting messages to the format of HTML or TXT and save on computer.
- Supports recovering deleted messages from all the models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. No matter you are using the old iPhone 6/6S/SE/5/5S or the latest iPhone 7, PhoneRescue try its best to get back all deleted messages to your iPhone directly.
Next, we will offer you 2 methods to fix the issue about iPhone deleted all messages. Here we go!
Part 1: Quick Fix "iPhone Deleted All Messages" on Your iDevice Directly
Free download PhoneRescue on your PC or Mac, install and run it on your computer.Just notice that there are two options: Download for iOS and Download for Android, and you need choose the first one. And then follow us with steps below:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer (PC or Mac) with its USB cable, select Recover from iOS Device and click "Next" to scan the deleted data on your iPhone.
Quick Fix "iPhone Deleted All Messages" – Step 1
Step 2: After PhoneRescue gets all deleted items, you can select Messages and Message attachment to preview deleted items. By using the filter, you can preview only the deleted ones. Select your wanted items, and click "Recover" buttons on the bottom right corner to get all deleted messages to your iPhone or extract them to your computer.
Quick Solution to "All My Messages Got Deleted on iPhone" – Step 2
You May Like:
Part 2: Fix Issue about All My Messages Got Deleted on iPhone with iTunes Backup
Step 1: Free download PhoneRescue on your computer, install and run it. You can connect your iPhone if you want to recover deleted messages to your device. After that, click "Recover from iTunes Backup" and go to "Next".
Recover Deleted iPhone Messages from iTunes Backup – Step 1
Step 2: Select an iTunes backup where you think your lost messages would be stored, and go to "Next" to scan the backup.
Extract iPhone Messages from iTunes Backup – Step 2
Step 3: After scan, you can preview all data on your backup. Just select Messages to preview iMessage, SMS and attachments. You can select any items to recover to your device or extract to your computer. (Notice that, all messages conversation will be saved as readable/printable files if you choose to extract them to your computer).
Recover All Deleted iPhone Messages from iTunes Backup – Step 3
If you stuck on the problem of " all my messages got deleted on iPhone" or other similar situation, you can follow the methods above to get back the deleted iPhone messages. Not only the text messages, and the attachment is also included. This is limited to that your messages and attachment are not overwritten, or not PhoneRescue but any other recovery tool can help you get them back.
The Bottom Line
Just like you see, it is not difficult to recover the messages on iPhone with the help of PhoneRescue. Except recovering messages, PhoneRescue also supports recover photos, videos, notes, reminders, call history, etc. Now download PhoneRescue to start free trial! And if you have any problem about PhoneRescue, or this post, please leave a comment in comment section below.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Text Message from iPhone to Computer - This post help you transfer and backup your SMS/iMessage text messages from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Completely Deleted Text Messages from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you about how to completely delete text messages from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you about how to recover deleted photos. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone - We offer you quick ways to help you recover deleted videos from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Texts from iPhone 7 – A quick post to show you how to get back deleted texts on iPhone 7. Read More >>