How to Export Music from iTunes to USB or Flash Drive
How to export songs from iTunes to USB or flash drive? This guide will show you two efficient methods to transfer music from iTunes to USB or an external hard drive.
AnyTrans manages to export music from iTunes to USB or flash drive in minutes. Download the free trial to have a try before we start this tutorial will save you a lot of time.
iTunes keeps your media files like songs, playlists, movies, and ringtones, and it is the default program to manage your music on iPhone/iPad/iPod. Since every iDevice can be synced with only one iTunes library, you will need to rebuild the entire music library when your computer meets some hardware failure. Therefore, it is recommended to transfer songs from iTunes library to an external storage like flash drive or USB to make copies.
This guide will offer you two simple ways to export iTunes songs/playlist to USB or flash drive easily. Keep reading to get the step-by-step instructions.
Can't Miss: How to Copy iTunes Library to Flash Drive
Method 1. How to Export Music from iTunes to USB/Flash Drive with AnyTrans
It is very easy and quick to transfer music from iTunes to USB or a flash drive with AnyTrans, which is an iTunes alternative that manages your iPhone music on computer with ease.
- Extract your iTunes library and manage to export music from iTunes library to computer or a flash drive easily.
- Besides music, it also allows you to transfer playlists, movies, ringtones, audiobooks and more.
- Transfer music from iPhone to computer, to iTunes or to USB directly.
- Get music from iPhone to iPhone, to iPad and to iPod.
Firstly, download and install AnyTrans (Windows or Mac) on your computer and plug in your flash drive or USB on the computer then follow below steps to transfer music from iTunes to flash drive or USB.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone to computer. AnyTrans will extract your iTunes library and load your iPhone data.
How to Export Music from iTunes to USB or Flash Drive via AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click "iTunes Library" to enter the iTunes Library management page. Choose the songs you want to transfer to flash drive > Click the "Send To PC/Mac" button > Select your flash drive > Click Open button.
How to Export Music from iTunes to USB or Flash Drive via AnyTrans – Step 2
Also Read: How to Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes >
Scroll down the homepage of AnyTrans, and you will see the window shown below. Now you can transfer & manage your iOS data on computer with AnyTrans easily.
Method 2. How to Export Music from iTunes to USB or Flash Drive Directly
1) Plug your USB or flash drive to computer.
2) Open the iTunes on computer and find the music playlists.
Export Music from iTunes to USB or Flash Drive
3) Open the USB or flash drive on computer.
4) Select the music on iTunes you want to transfer to flash drive or USB and then drag them to USB.
Transfer Music from iTunes to Flash Drive or USB
The Bottom Line
Except music, AnyTrans also supports transferring many other iOS contents from iTunes to USB or flash drive, like photos, videos, TV shows, etc. Besides it also supports transferring data from iDevice to iTunes easily and all-round managing your data of iDevice. Now download AnyTrans. Any question or suggestion about this tutorial will be warmly welcome; don't be hesitate to contact us by Email.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to Flash drive or USB – This guide shows you how to easily transfer photos from iPhone to USB. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPad – In this guide you will know how to transfer music from computer to iPad. Read more>>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone – This tutorial tells you easily transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Sync Music from iPhone to iTunes – You will know how to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes easily. Read more >>