How to Transfer Photos from Old iPhone to iPhone 6/6s Directly
How to transfer photos from old iPhone to iPhone 6 or 6s? You can find an easy and quick way to move a bunch of photos from iPhone to new iPhone 6/6s in this iMobie guide.
Download and have try on AnyTrans on your PC/Mac to freely transfer pictures from old iPhone to new iPhone after reading this guide on how to transfer photos from iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c to iPhone 6/6s (Plus).
As Apple says, every day, people take more photos with iPhone than with any other camera, especially with the brand-new iPhone 6s or 6s Plus. That's because the 12 MP iSight camera and higher-resolution Retina HD displays on iPhone 6s (Plus) makes it so enjoyable to record the pictures.
For the people who just upgraded from a relatively old iPhone to the new iPhone 6/6s (Plus), they would like to transfer some of the sweet and precious photos from the old device to the new one. Every iPhone user knows that we can transfer data to the new iPhone by restoring it from iCloud, and it will bring back the photos. However, the process is quite time-consuming and may cause the loss of some photos if the network is not so stable. So, is there any simple and safe way to directly transfer photos from an iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c to the iPhone 6/6s (Plus)?
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone 6 (Plus)
As an Apple user, with one or more Apple devices, there is no excuse not to get yourself an iOS Content Manager, AnyTrans, is such a professional helper that allows you to manage all kinds of personal info and media data easily, including photos, music, videos, contacts, messages, notes etc. Transferring photos from an old iPhone to iPhone 6/6s is as easy as 123 withe the help of AnyTrans.
1. Supports transferring iPhone content to anywhere you like: to iTunes, to computer, and to another iOS device.
2. Allows you to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone directly, including photos, music, videos, contacts, books, apps and more, which helps you to upgrade to iPhone 6/6s with ease.
3. Provides you powerful iCloud management which allows you to access iCloud backup, and even download the selected items to the computer, including contacts, messages, notes, calendar, bookmarks, photos and more.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) with AnyTrans
You need to download and install this all-in-one iPhone content manager - AnyTrans on your computer first, and connect two of your iPhones to the computer. Then follow the steps below to transfer pictures from iPhone to iPhone 6/6s in just three clicks.
Step 1. Open up AnyTrans > Select the iPhone you want to transfer from > Click .
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click Photos > Choose the photo category that you want to transfer, from Camera Roll/Photo Stream/Photo Library/Photo Share/Album,
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Preview photos > Select Photos > Click the To Device button on the top-right of this window to transfer photos from your iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c to iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see AnyTrans helps you transferring photos from iPhone to iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s in just few clicks, and it also does great job on transferring iPhone data to computer as backup. Any question on this guide or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed, and don't forget to share this guide with your friends. Now have a try on AnyTrans!
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6 (Plus) to Mac - Read this post to get a quick solution to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6 to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 6 (Plus) - Read to know How to transfer photos from my Mac to my new iPhone 6. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 6 - Read this guide to figure it out how to recover photos from iPhone 6. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Move Data to iPhone 6 (Plus) - This guide tells how to move data to the new iPhone 6 (Plus). Read more >>