How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes In Minutes
Read on this tutorial if you found yourself in one of below situations:
- Have lost iTunes content by reformatting / replacing computer, or due to any kind of data corruption.
- Have got to rebuild iTunes but sick of ripping stacks of CD or repurchase the songs that you already own.
- Want to merge iTunes library with multiple iPods or itching for few titles on your friends' iPod.
The iTunes keeps all your songs, albums, and music videos in one place assuming they will be safe and sound forever. Until one day you found your computer got a sudden and severe breakdown, and all your iTunes content saved there was lost.
At this moment, an iPod that has been synced with your iTunes could become a lifesaver. Whatever songs, albums, and audiobooks you purchased from the iTunes Store, or imported from CD collection, for the most cases, will have a full copy on your iPod.
So how do you transfer the music from iPod to iTunes? What about your artworks, albums, your ratings and play records, and your playlists? Probably it took years to build up that beautiful music library, but how could you get it back? Before answering, please watch this 1 minute video tutorial:
>> How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes in Minutes <<
The Tool You'll Need
To keep it short, all you need is a professional iPod to iTunes Transfer program that is easy-to-use, efficient, and capable of rescuing all your digital properties. PodTrans Pro™ is the way to go. Why?
1. To bring a convenient and immediate iPod to iTunes transfer solution, PodTrans Pro™ simplifies the whole workflow into few clicks by introducing iWizard, a feature unique to this pro-level iPod manager.
2. Besides the music itself, PodTrans Pro™ also perfectly keeps your personal data like playlists, ratings, plays, artworks and everything you need.
3. Developed by Apple Official Certified Developers, PodTrans Pro™ guarantees you with the safety of your digital files as well as the usability of the program.
Get Starting to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes Library
Step 1: Open PodTrans Pro™ > Connect your iPod to the computer and you'll see:
Check Details about Your iPod on PodTrans Pro™ Welcome Screen
Step 2: Click iWizard button and choose iTunes Library as shown on above video.
Choose to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes Library
Step 3: Now choose whether to export music from iPod to iTunes with playlist and ratings.
Transfer Music to iTunes with Playlists and Ratings
Step 4: Before starting to transfer the music from iPod to iTunes, make sure your computer has enough free disk space. Click Start and let PodTrans Pro™ get it done in minutes.
Check the iTunes Folder and Click Start
With PodTrans Pro™ taking care of the technical challenges, you can focus on enjoying your fetching music. Start Free Download & Try It Yourself >
Apart from Transferring Music from iPod to iTunes, PodTrans Pro™ also:
- Helps to add music to your iPods from a portion of iTunes libraries on different computers. As there is no iTunes syncing involved, so the newly added songs won't erase existing ones.
- Unconstrainedly moves music, movies, podcasts, iTunes U and other content between two iPods, an ultimate method to populate your new bought iPods.
- Latest updates to support iPod media conversion, creates up to 320Kbps AAC music file (probably offers the best in audio quality) while importing songs to iPod.
- Don't stop here, Download PodTrans Pro™ now to explore more.
By Jason Z, a certified & specialized Apple developer since 2001
- User Ratings:
- Total Downloads:517,093
- Download Size:12.78 MB
32bit & 64bit