How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes In Minutes
Read on this tutorial if you found yourself in one of below situations:
- Have lost iTunes content by reformatting / replacing computer, or due to any kind of data corruption.
- Have got to rebuild iTunes but sick of ripping CDs or repurchase the songs that you already own.
- Want to merge iTunes library or extract new songs from multiple iPods.
iTunes keeps all your music in one place assuming they will be safe forever. Until one day you found your computer got a sudden breakdown, and all your lovely tunes saved there were lost. At this moment, an iPod could become a lifesaver. Whatever songs you purchased from the iTunes Store, or imported from CD collection, are supposed to have a full copy on your iPod.
So how do you transfer the music from iPod to iTunes? What about your artworks, your ratings and play records, and your playlists? Probably it took years to build up that beautiful music library, but how could you get it back? Before giving your answer, please watch this quick video tutorial:
>> How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes <<
The Tool You'll Need
As seen in above video, all you need is a professional iPod to iTunes Transfer program that is easy-to-use, efficient & capable of rescuing your digital properties. PodTrans Pro™ is the way to go. Why?
1. To bring a convenient & immediate salvage solution, PodTrans Pro™ simplifies the workflow down to 1-click by introducing iWizard, a feature unique to iMobie products.
2. Besides the music itself, PodTrans Pro™ also perfectly keeps your personal data like playlists, ratings, plays, artworks and everything you need.
3. Developed by Apple Certified Developers, PodTrans Pro™ guarantees you with the safety of your digital files as well as the usability of the program.
Get Starting to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes Library
Step 1: Open PodTrans Pro™ > Connect your iPod to the computer and you'll see:
Check Details about Your iPod on PodTrans Pro™ Welcome Screen
Step 2: Click iWizard button and choose iTunes Library as shown on above video.
Choose to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes Library
Step 3: Now choose whether to export music from iPod to iTunes with playlist and ratings.
Transfer Music to iTunes with Playlists and Ratings
Step 4: Before starting to transfer the music from iPod to iTunes, make sure your computer has enough free disk space. Click Start and let PodTrans Pro™ get it done in minutes.
Check the iTunes Folder and Click Start
Apart from Transferring Music from iPod to iTunes, PodTrans Pro™ also:
- Helps to add music to your iPods from a portion of iTunes libraries on different computers. As there is no iTunes syncing involved, so the newly added songs won't erase existing ones.
- Unconstrainedly moves music, movies, podcasts, iTunes U and other content between two iPods, an ultimate method to populate your new bought iPods.
- Latest updates to support iPod media conversion, creates up to 320Kbps AAC music file (probably offers the best in audio quality) while importing songs to iPod.
- Don't stop here, Download PodTrans Pro™ now to explore more or contact us if you still have any questions.
By Jason, a certified & specialized Apple developer since 2001
- User Ratings:
- Total Downloads:517,093
- Download Size:12.78 MB
32bit & 64bit