How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes In Minutes
Read on this tutorial if you found yourself in one of below situations:
- Have lost iTunes content by reformatting / replacing computer, or due to any kind of data corruption.
- Have got to rebuild iTunes but sick of ripping CDs or repurchase the songs that you already own.
- Want to merge iTunes library or extract new songs from multiple iPods.
Download this comprehensive iOS content transfer to manage your iPhone, iPad, and iPod after reading this guide on how to transfer music from iPod to iTunes in minutes.
[ Last Updated: Oct. 23, 2015 ]
iTunes keeps all your music in one place assuming they will be safe forever. Until one day you found your computer got a sudden breakdown, and all your lovely tunes saved there were lost. At this moment, an iPod could become a lifesaver. Whatever songs you purchased from the iTunes Store, or imported from CD collection, are supposed to have a full copy on your iPod.
So how do you transfer music from iPod to iTunes? What about your artworks, your ratings and play records, and your playlists? Probably it took years to build up that beautiful music library, but how could you get it back? Keep reading the rest part to get the solution in minutes.
The Tool We Need to Move iPod Music to iTunes
All we need is a full-way iOS transferring-tool that is easy-to-use, efficient & capable of rescuing your digital properties. AnyTrans is the way to go. AnyTrans makes it easy to transfer songs from iPod to iTunes library. Now check the main features of AnyTrans.
- To bring a convenient & immediate salvage solution, AnyTrans simplifies the workflow and lets you transfer particular Music from iPod/iPod touch to iTunes directly.
- Besides the music itself, AnyTrans also perfectly keeps your personal data like playlists, ratings, plays, artworks and everything you need.
- It also made it easy to transfer Videos, Podcast, Audiobook, iTunes U and more from your iPod to iTunes, to another iPod and vice versa.
- Developed by Apple Certified Developers, AnyTrans guarantees you with the safety of your digital files as well as the usability of the program.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes Library with AnyTrans
Step 1: Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPod to the computer and you'll see:
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes - Step 1
Step 2. Click "Audio", then Select "Music".
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes - Step 2
Step 3. Choose the music you want to transfer, then click the To iTunes button.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes - Step 3
Apart from Transferring Music from iPod to iTunes, AnyTrans also:
- Helps to add music to your iPods from a portion of iTunes libraries on different computers. As there is no iTunes syncing involved, so the newly added songs won't erase existing ones.
- Unconstrainedly moves music, movies, podcasts, iTunes U and other content between two iPods, an ultimate method to populate your new bought iPods.
- Latest updates to support iPod media conversion, creates up to 320Kbps AAC music file (probably offers the best in audio quality) while importing songs to iPod.
- Don't stop here, Download AnyTrans now to explore more, and please be free to contact us via Email if you have any question about AnyTrans or meet any problem when transferring music from iPod to iTunes with AnyTrans.
By Jason, a certified & specialized Apple developer since 2001
- User Ratings:
- Total Downloads:517,093
- Download Size:12.78 MB
32bit & 64bit