How to Fix iTunes Error 4013
Encounter iTunes error 4013 when you upgrade or restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod? This article provides you solutions.
Get this powerful iOS data manager to manage your iOS data with great ease after figuring out how to fix iTunes error 4013.
Question: I was trying to upgrade my iPhone via iTunes, but a message popped out saying " iPhone can't be restored. An unknown error occured (4013)." What is error 4013 and how can I fix it?
A User from Apple Discussion
If your iOS device disconnects during the update, restore or if iTunes couldn't tell the device to restore, you are likely to encounter iTunes errors and iTunes error 4013 is just one of them. iTunes error 4013 usually occurs when you try to restore or upgrade your iDevices. Errors of this kind are big headaches, however there are solutions for it. Here in this post, we will tell you how to fix iTunes 4013 error.
You May Like: How to Fix iTunes Error 17 >
How to Fix iTunes Error 4013
1.Check the Wi-Fi connection. If the Wi-Fi connection is not good, the update process may get disconnected. Try to connect your computer and iOS device to Wi-Fi later or connect your computer and iOS device to another network.
2. Check the USB cable. Try if the cable works well, if not, please use another cable.
3. Check your iOS device storage and battery. Please make sure that your iOS device is not low on battery and there is enough space for new iOS system.
If all is ready, please follow the instructions below.
Step 2. Restart your iDevice. For iOS 10 and higher, please press both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for more than 10 seconds, for iOS 10 earlier, hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for more than 10 seconds then your iDevice would restart itself.
Step 3. Connect your iDevice to your computer and launch iTunes. Click Update to reinstall iOS system.
Note: If problem persists, check for updates to computer or try to restore your iDevice on another computer.
Bonus Tip: How to Easily Manage iOS Data
iCloud is a bridge among all iOS devices and Mac computers, keeping all content on all your Apple products synced, but have you wondered if there is a bridge among iOS devices, computers, iCloud and iTunes capable of transferring your iOS data among those four places without any barriers? Frankly, there is such a bridge - AnyTrans.
What's Special in AnyTrans
- Transferring 20+ types of iOS data, for example, photos, music, videos to computer or iTunes as backup. Learn More >
- Transferring data from computers or iTunes to iDevices without erasing any data on your iDevice. Learn More >
- Cloning the data from old iDevices and transferring them to your new iDevices, which means it could save you much time doing backup and restoration. Learn More >
- Viewing and downloading contents from iTunes backup and iCloud backup. Learn More >
- Downloading online videos from YouTube and other 900+ websites to computer or iDevices without format barriers for free. Learn More >
- Offering you a better way to manage your iCloud content. Learn More >
The Bottom Line
As all mentioned above, with AnyTrans, iDevices, computers, iCloud and iTunes can be seamless connected together. Why not have a seven-day free trial? If you have any problems about this article, be free to leave comments below.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like:
- How to Fix iTunes 17 – This post introduces you ways to fix iTunes error 17. Read More >>
- How to Fix iTunes Backup Was Corrupt or Not Compatible – This article tells you how to fix iTunes backup was corrupt or not compatible. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone – Read this post to get one way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone – This tutorial shows you how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>