How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone
Want to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone? In this guide, we are going to show you an easy way to transfer apps or games from iPhone to iPhone with app data.
Download and install this award-wining app AnyTrans on your computer to manage and transfer your iOS data after reading this How to Transfer Apps to New iPhone guide.
Frequently Asked iPhone Question:
I have games and such on my old phone 4s and I was wondering if I could transfer apps from old iPhone to the new iPhone 5s as well as app saves without jailbreaking. Thanks for the help.
Analysis and Best Answer:
- NOT ALL iPhone game saves (records and progress) are available for iCloud backup because only select-few developers even care to associate their games with iCloud.
- Besides, iCloud depends much on the network and you only have 5GB space for free. Perhaps that is only good for few giant games.
- iTunes can backup your iPhone App data onto computer, but every backup and recovery works on your whole device, which means there are lots of Apps that are not necessary to be saved.
On that note, you'd better pick up a flexible iOS Data Transfer - AnyTrans to directly transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone. This iPhone utility experts at transferring apps from old iPhone to the new one, moving Apps among multiple iOS devices and iPods, etc. What's more, AnyTrans allows you to transfer apps to computer, to iTunes, and you can uninstall multiple apps all at once with AnyTrans.
How to Transfer Apps to New iPhone with AnyTrans
AnyTrans outruns iTunes & iCloud by providing you with plenty of options to keep all App data, game records and even personal settings. Download AnyTrans to Have a Try >
Step 1. Open AnyTrans on your computer, and connect both your old iPhone and new iPhone to computer. On the homepage of AnyTrans, click on the gear button to set the transferring needs.
Transfer Game Saves from old iPhone to new iPhone
Step 2. Go to the manage page of your old iPhone by clicking the device name.
How to Transfer Apps to New iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click on Apps button, and choose apps you want to transfer to new iPhone. Click the To device button on the right hand corner.
How to Transfer Apps to New iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
• If both of your iDevices are running iOS 8.2 and earlier, you can transfer app & app data from one device to another.
• If both of your iDevices are running iOS 8.3 and later, you can only transfer app data from one device to another, so you need to download the app on the target device firstly.
The Bottom Line
Transferring apps to new iPhone is quite an easy job with the help of AnyTrans. Why not download it have a try? If this guide helps, don't forget to share it with your friends.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Copy and Transfer iPhone App to iPad - Want to copy and transfer iPhone apps to iPad without paying twice... Read more >>
- How to Get Apps from iPod touch to iPhone - Get a new iPhone 5 and want to continue the app games on iPod touch... Read more >>
- Transfer Games from iPhone to iPhone - How can I copy and transfer game saves from old iPhone to new iPhone 5... Read more >>
- Transfer iPhone Purchases to iTunes - This iMobie Help page will show you the easiest method to transfer iPhone... Read more >>