How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Keeping Playlists & More
How can I transfer my iPhone music to my iTunes library with the music ratings, play counts and my playlists? Here is the best iPhone to iTunes transfer tutorial you need.
Download this award-winning application so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes guide.
It has good reasons to spend thousands of dollars and hours on building an awesome iTunes music library. However, your iTunes might still be in danger because every day millions of computers have been lost, stolen or damaged. If you have no backup for your iTunes library, then you can follow this guide to transfer music library from iPhone to iTunes.
Must Read: How to Transfer Music from PC to iPhone 5s >
The Tool You'll Need
Note that iPhone is not a storage / backup device, and syncing iPhone with iTunes is one way access - iTunes to iPhone. So you need an iPhone to iTunes transfer software, just like PhoneTrans Pro. Comparing with the similars, PhoneTrans Pro outstands because:
- Transfer iPhone Music to iTunes keeping your playlists and meta data, like play counts, ratings, mp3 tags, cover arts, etc. Since it's a complete iPhone to iTunes backup solution, everything will remain intact;
- Supports transferring music among computer, iTunes library and other iDevices. Wherever you want to transfer music to, PhoneTrans helps you make it.
- Supports more than 20 types of iOS contents, including Music, Videos, Photos, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Calendar, Safari History & Bookmarks, etc. Anyway, whatever you want to transfer, PhoneTrans helps you make it.
- Also supports extracting anything you like from iTunes or iCloud backup, this makes you needn’t restore your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud backup any more.
Tips: The guide below is for Windows computer, if you are using a Mac, please refer to How to Transfer Music from iPhone to a Mac Computer >
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes with Playlists
Step 1: Free download PhoneTrans Pro and give it few seconds to install on your computer. The main interface is self-explain and you just need to follow the instruction to connect your iPhone to the computer. Then it will automatically load up all media info on your iPhone:
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Step 1
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable > Select Audio > Click Music.
How to Get Music form iPhone to iTunes Library with PhoneTrans – Step 2
Step 3: Select the songs you want to transfer > Click To iTunes button to get music from iPhone to iTunes Library.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Library with PhoneTrans Pro – Step 3
Note: If you just got an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus as Christmas gift, you can read this guide about How to Move Data to iPhone 6 to learn how to transfer the iOS contents from old iPhone or computer to your new device.
The Bottom Line
We believe Playlists is as important as the music itself and will benefit every music lovers, especially people who want to relieve their anxiety, sharpen memory, increase concentration, improve their mood or even relieve pain. Hopefully this brief tutorial will guide you through transferring music from iPhone to iTunes library on your computer. If you found this solution works well, please feel free to share it or join the conversation by leaving a comment.
Recommended Reading: What is Other Storage on iPhone >
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer - Read on this detailed guide to know about how to transfer vides from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone - This post tells you a quick way about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Export Contacts from iPhone - You'll find a quick solution to help you export contacts from iPhone to PC, or Mac computer, even to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you about how to recover deleted photos. Read more >>