How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
How can I transfer songs from my iPhone to iTunes library? Here is the best iPhone to iTunes tutorial that tells you how to complete it.
Download AnyTrans so you can transfer and manage iPhone content in a smarter way. Now read this guide to know how to get songs from iPhone to iTunes with ease.
It has good reasons to spend thousands of dollars and hours on building an awesome iTunes music library. However, your iTunes might still be in danger because every day millions of computers have been lost, stolen or damaged. If you have no backup for your iTunes library, then you can follow this guide to transfer music library from iPhone to iTunes.
Must Read: How to Transfer Music from PC to iPhone 5s >
The Tool You'll Need
Note that iPhone is not a storage / backup device, and syncing iPhone with iTunes is one way access - iTunes to iPhone. So you need an iPhone to iTunes transfer software, just like AnyTrans. Comparing with the similars, AnyTrans outstands because:
- Transfer iPhone Music to iTunes keeping your playlists and meta data, like play counts, ratings, mp3 tags, cover arts, etc. Since it's a complete iPhone to iTunes backup solution, everything will remain intact;
- Supports transferring music among computer, iTunes library and other iDevices. Wherever you want to transfer music to, AnyTrans helps you make it.
- Supports more than 20 types of iOS contents, including Music, Videos, Photos, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Calendar, Safari History & Bookmarks, etc. Anyway, whatever you want to transfer, AnyTrans helps you make it.
- Also supports extracting anything you like from iTunes or iCloud backup, this makes you needn't restore your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud backup any more.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes with AnyTrans
Step 1: Download AnyTrans and give it few seconds to install on your computer. The main interface is self-explain and you just need to follow the instruction to connect your iPhone to the computer. Then it will automatically load up all media info on your iPhone:
How to Import Music from iPhone to iTunes with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable > Select Audio > Click Music.
How to Get Music from iPhone to iTunes with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3: Select the songs you want to transfer > Click To iTunes button to get music from iPhone to iTunes Library.
How to Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes with AnyTrans - Step 3
Note: If you just got a new iPhone 6s/6s Plus, you can read this guide about How to Move Data to iPhone 6/6s to learn how to transfer content from old iPhone to your new device.
Recommended Reading: What is Other Storage on iPhone >
The Bottom Line
We believe Playlists is as important as the music itself and will benefit every music lovers, especially people who want to relieve their anxiety, sharpen memory, increase concentration, improve their mood or even relieve pain. Hopefully this brief tutorial will guide you through transferring music from iPhone to iTunes library on your computer. If you found this solution works well, please feel free to share it or join the conversation by leaving a comment.
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer - Read on this detailed guide to know about how to transfer vides from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone - This post tells you a quick way about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Export Contacts from iPhone - You'll find a quick solution to help you export contacts from iPhone to PC, or Mac computer, even to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you about how to recover deleted photos. Read more >>