How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Keeping Playlists & More
How can I transfer my iPhone music to my iTunes library with the music ratings, play counts and my playlists? Here is the best iPhone to iTunes transfer tutorial you need.
Download this award-winning application so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes guide.
It has good reasons to spend thousands of dollars and hours on building an awesome iTunes music library. However, your iTunes might still be in danger because every day millions of computers have been lost, stolen or damaged. If you have no backup for your iTunes library, then you can follow this guide to transfer music library from iPhone to iTunes.
Must Read: How to Transfer Music from PC to iPhone 5s >
The Tool You'll Need
Note that iPhone is not a storage / backup device, and syncing iPhone with iTunes is one way access - iTunes to iPhone. So you need an iPhone to iTunes transfer software, just like PhoneTrans Pro. Comparing with the similars, PhoneTrans Pro outstands because:
- Transfer iPhone Music to iTunes keeping your playlists and meta data, like play counts, ratings, mp3 tags, cover arts, etc. Since it's a complete iPhone to iTunes backup solution, everything will remain intact;
- An all new media syncing method - iWizard, which makes recovering iTunes from an iPhone as easy as 1-2-3;
- The only iPhone to iTunes Transfer that supports wireless Wi-Fi transfer.
Quick Transfer iPhone Music to iTunes Video Guide
Tips: The guide below is for Windows computer, if you are using a Mac, please refer to How to Transfer Music from iPhone to a Mac Computer >
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes with Playlists
Step 1: Free download PhoneTrans Pro and give it few seconds to install on your computer. The main interface is self-explain and you just need to follow the instruction to connect your iPhone to the computer. Then it will automatically load up all media info on your iPhone:
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Step 1
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer, you will find it on the left side. Click iWizard:
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Step 2
Step 3: Choose Based on Playlists > Choose the Playlsits you want to transfer from iPhone to iTunes > Click Start to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library:
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Step 3
The Bottom Line
We believe Playlists is as important as the music itself and will benefit every music lovers, especially people who want to relieve their anxiety, sharpen memory, increase concentration, improve their mood or even relieve pain. Hopefully this brief tutorial will guide you through transferring music from iPhone to iTunes library on your computer. If you found this solution works well, please feel free to share it or join the conversation by leaving a comment.
Recommended Reading: What is Other Storage on iPhone >
More Related Articles You May Like
- Music from PC to iPod without iTunes - Want to learn about how to transfer and copy music from computer to iPod without iTunes... Read more >>
- Some Songs Won't Sync to iPhone - On iMobie Help page, we will discuss why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone?... Read more >>
- Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - This article has two parts: Part 1 - How to add Windows Media Player music to iTunes library... Read more >>
- Transfer iPhone Purchases to iTunes - This iMobie Help page will show you the easiest method to transfer iPhone... Read more >>