How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone 7
If you delete some contacts from iPhone 7 with iOS 10 accidentally, you can get them back with the below tutorial.
Have a try on this amazing iPhone 7 data recovery to retrieve deleted or lost data on iPhone 7. And then follow this guide to learn how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 7.
Unexpected things happen to your new iPhone 7, say, you may lose some important contacts by accident. It is too late to realize that you didn’t make any backups in advance. The good news is that there is still a way to recover your deleted iPhone 7 contacts – keep reading to know an iOS contact recovery that helps retrieve lost iPhone 7 contacts without backup.
The Tool We Need
To get back deleted or lost iOS data on iPhone 7 (Plus), all we need is a comprehensive data recovery - PhoneRescue, working for both Android and iOS. Check PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery main features:
- Recover lost iPhone 7 contacts directly even without backup.
- Recover deleted contacts on iPhone 7 from iTunes or iCloud backup selectively.
- Save the recovered contacts to iPhone 7 or to computer.
- Also supports recovering messages, notes, call history, photos, Safari history/bookmarks, etc.
How to Recover Contact from iPhone 7 (Plus) without Backup
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue (choose Download for iOS) on your PC or Mac. Open it and connect your iPhone 7 to computer. Choose Recover from iOS Device and click on the arrow button.
How to Recover Lost iPhone 7 Contacts with PhoneRescue – Step 1
Step 2. Only select Contacts and click on OK to scan your iPhone 7.
How to Recover Lost iPhone 7 Contacts with PhoneRescue – Step 2
Step 3. Choose contacts and find the deleted contacts you want to recover. Click the recover to iPhone or recover to computer button.
How to Recover Lost iPhone 7 Contacts with PhoneRescue – Step 3
Note: If you've synced your iPhone 7 with iTunes or iCloud before losing your contacts, you can also recover your previous contacts by extracting them from iTunes or iCloud backup with PhoneRescue. Just choose Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud in Step 1.
The Bottom Line
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover iPhone Data After Factory Reset - This post shows you a reliable way to recover data from iPhone after factory reset. Read more >>
- How to Recover iPhone Data without Backup – We will show you a safe way to retrieve iPhone data even without backup. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Music from iPhone 6/6s/SE - We will show you 3 potential ways to retrieve deleted music on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone SE - This guide will show you how to retrieve deleted but valuable contacts on iPhone SE. Read more >>