How to Recover Data from Locked/Disabled iPhone/iPad (Even without Backup)
Searching for a way to recover data from locked/disabled iPhone? In this tutorial, we are going to share you a reliable and efficient method to help you recover data from locked/disabled iPhone in minutes.
Go to download PhoneRescue prior, and then follow this tutorial to recover your valuable data like photos, videos, contacts, etc. from locked/disabled iPhone/iPad with no hassle.
To prevent others from using our iPhone and to protect our privacy information the same time, most of us would like to set a password on our device. Some of you may even change the password regularly to ensure the security.
But if you forget your password accidently, you will not be able to use your device or even access any of the data on it. To unlock your disabled iPhone, the only way is to erase the device, which means to delete all of your data and settings. So, you’d better backup files to your Mac/PC computer before erasing the device.
When you locked you iPhone, you can still backup up your device via iTunes, but it must be on the promise of you have synced your iPhone with iTunes before and have no password requirement. Otherwise, your device will not be connected to iTunes, as you can’t trust the computer on your iPhone without password.
If you haven’t made any backup in advance, don’t panic, just turn to PhoneRescue for help (make sure that your iPhone can be recognized by computer). And below we will show you how to use it to recover data from locked/disabled iPhone/iPad even without backup.
The Tool You Need to Recover Data from Locked/Disabled iPhone/iPad
PhoneRescue is highly recommended by users who are free from the risk of data lose on iPhone. Next, let’s check it.
1. It can help you recover all data from locked/disabled iPhone/iPad directly without backup.
2. It supports recovering up to 25 types of files, covering photos, music, videos, messages, contacts, notes and more frequently used contents.
3. It also offers you another two recovery modes, from iTunes backup and from iCloud backup. You can preview all your data/backups before recovering, which makes it possible for you to selectively recover the contents/backups you want. More than anything, unlike default iTunes or iCloud recovery, it will not erase any previous data on your device.
4. It works well with both Windows and Mac computer, and it is also compatible with all backups based on iOS versions, like iOS 7/8/9/10/11.
First, let’s download PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery on your computer now, and then follow the detailed tutorial below to see how to recover data from your locked/disabled iPhone/iPad in just 3 simple steps.
How to Recover Data from Locked/Disabled iPhone/iPad without Backup
Step 1. Launch PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery on your Mac/PC computer and connect your locked/disabled iPhone/iPad to the computer via its USB cable.
Step 2. Choose the Recover from iOS Device option and click Scan button on the bottom right.
Recover Data from Locked/Disabled iPhone/iPad via iDevice Directly – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the data you want to recover after the scanning process completes > Click the To Computer or To Device button to recover your files.
Recover Data from Locked/Disabled iPhone/iPad via iDevice Directly – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see from above, with PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery, it is easy enough to recover data from locked/disabled iPhone/iPad. So, don’t hesitate to have a try now >
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone – Read on this guide to recover deleted notes on iPhone with ease. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone – Read this guide to recover deleted videos from iPhone easily. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone – This tutorial will tell you how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone easily. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Music on iPhone – This tutorial will show you how to recover deleted music from iPhone with no efforts. Read More >>