How to Restore Photos from iTunes Backup
How to restore deleted photos from iTunes backup? Read this post to extract only Camera Roll Photos from iPhone backup on your Mac and PC.
Download PhoneRescue to quickly access photos on your iTunes backup and recover your deleted photos from iTunes. Supports both Mac and PC.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
From an Alaska journey to a family gathering, people are keen on shooting photos with their handy iPhone. However, so many reasons can get your precious photos get lost and deleted, such as, accidental deletion by kids, a failed jailbreak or iOS upgrade, iPhone got stolen or lost etc.
When you lost or deleted photos from iPhone, the first thing you need to do is minimize the use of your phone to avoid that the old files got overwritten. If you have backed up your photos to iTunes regularly, you can easily restore photos from iTunes backup. But recovering photos from iTunes will erase your previous iPhone data. At this time, an iTunes backup extractor could be your best choice to get deleted photos from iTunes backup on your Mac or PC.
You May Like: Quick Guide to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone >
Tool to Recover Deleted Photos from iTunes
In this post, we use PhoneRescue to restore deleted Camera Roll photos from your iTunes backup. By using this tool, you can easily access photos on iPhone Backup that you created on your Mac and PC. And you can even select only the photos you want and extract them to any folder on your computer. After that, you can easily sync these pictures to your iPhone by using iTunes.
How to Restore Only Photos from iTunes Backup with PhoneRescue
After downloading PhoneRescue, you can restore photos from iTunes by following 4 simple steps.
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue > Select Recover from iTunes backup > Click on Right Arrow to enter the next page.
How to Restore Photos from iTunes Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Select the backup that contains the photos you need > Click on Right Arrow to scan the backup.
How to Restore Photos from iTunes Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Select Photos > Preview and select the photos you want to recover > Click on To Computer button to download them to your computer.
How to Restore Photos from iTunes Backup – Step 3
The Bottom Line
After you recover the photos from iTunes backup, the photos will be stored on a computer file. If you want to transfer them to your iPhone or iPad. AnyTrans could be a perfect choice. If this guide solves your problem, please don't be hesitate to share it with your friends. Let PhoneRescue recover your photos from iPhone backup now. No more waiting.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad - Read this post to know a totally new iPhone data recovery tool. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPad - Want to recover deleted or lost photos from iPad? Read this post to learn more. Read more >>
- How to Undelete Photos on iPhone with or without Backup - This post tells you how to undelete photos on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Restore iPhone iPad iPod touch Photos from iCloud - This post helps you seletively restore photos from iCloud backup. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer – Read on this guide to know how to get photos from iPad to computer. Read more >>
- How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac – Have no idea on importing pictures from iPhone to your home Mac? This tutorial is what you are looing for.Read more >>