How to Enable/Disable Cookies on Mac
How to allow cookies on my Mac? This guide will show you how to enable or turn off cookies in Safari/Firefox/Chrome on Mac.
Try MacClean to clean Internet junks, system junks, user junks and more from your Mac. Now read on this guide to learn how to allow or turn off cookies on Mac.
Cookies on your Mac saves the data of the websites like website preference, your login details, which will speed up the connection to the websites you regularly visit. If you don’t know how to enable cookies on your Mac, you can get detailed steps in this post. We will show you how to enable cookies on Mac in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
Also Read: How to Clear Cookies and Caches on Mac >
Part 1. How to Enable/Disable Cookies in Safari on Mac
Step 1. Open Safari browser on your Mac.
Step 2. On the top left corner, click Safari, and choose Preference.
Step 3. A window will pop up, and click Privacy.
Step 4. Next to Cookies and website data, choose “Always allow” to enable cookies in Safari, and click “Always block” to disable cookies on Mac.
How to Enable/Disable Cookies on Mac in Safari
Part 2. How to Enable/Disable Cookies in Chrome on Mac
Step 1. Launch Chrome from your Mac.
Step 2. On the top left corner, click Chrome, and choose Preference.
Step 3. Under Settings, click “Show advanced settings…”
Step 4. Under Privacy, click “Content settings…”
Step 5. Under Cookies, choose “ Allow local data to be set (recommended)” to allow cookies on Mac, and choose “Block sites from setting any data” to disable cookies on Mac in Chrome.
How to Allow/Turn Off Cookies on Mac in Chrome
Part 3. How to Allow/Turn Off Cookies in Firefox on Mac
Step 1. Open Firefox and click Firefox on menu bar, and click Preference.
Step 2. In Privacy settings, choose “Use custom settings for history” under History.
Step 3. Select “Accept cookies from sites”. If you want to disable cookies, uncheck it.
How to Allow/Turn Off Cookies in Firefox on Mac
Bonus Tip: How to Clean Internet Junk Files and More on Mac
Do you want a safe, free and quick way to clean up various types of junk files form your Mac? In this part, we will introduce you a professional Mac cleaning tool named MacClean to achieve that. Free Download MacClean to Try It >
- Remove junk files from Mac, covering Internet junks (cookies, caches, histories in Safari/Chrome/Firefox/Opera), user junks, system junks, app leftovers, etc.
- Wipe malicious cookies on your Mac to eliminate hidden dangers.
- Keep your Mac away from Malware, Trojan, Spyware, Worms, AdWare etc.
- 9 utilities help find large and old files, remove duplicate files, uninstall apps, safely erase files, etc.
How to Clean Internet Junk Files and More on Mac with MacClean
The Bottom Line
That’s it! Enabling cookies is easy with the above steps, and if you want to clear cookies, caches, browsing history, and other types of junk files from Mac, try MacClean.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clean Your MacBook Pro Easily – Read this guide to know some basic tips to clean your MacBook Pro. Read more >>
- How to Speed up Your Mac in 11 Ways – This guide will show you 11 methods to make your Mac run faster. Read more >>
- How to Delete Duplicate Photos on Mac - This guide offers a quick solution to find and remove all duplicate photos on Mac easily. Read more >>
- How to Remove Safari Plugins or Extensions - This quick guide tells you two ways to uninstall Safari plugins. Read more >>